Solar PV Advisory Services
- About us
- Services / Credentials
Trustworthy Solar PV Technical Advisory in India by Mitsui Chemicals India and PI Berlin
Mitsui Chemicals Inc. is one of the world’s leading Petrochemicals manufacturer is driving forward its Next Generation Business with deep sighted focus on new business segments like Energy Solution Business, Medical Solution Business, IoT Solution Business and many more. As a next step forward Mitsui Chemicals Group’s Affiliate Company Mitsui Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd. in association with PI Berlin has envisioned the future of the Solar Industry and therefore decided to launch Solar PV Technical Advisory Services for the Indian Market.
With NABL Accredited module testing facility, the PV Technical Advisory services, based in Ahmedabad is further technically supported by PI Berlin, headquartered in Germany, a renowned name in the Solar Industry.
Covering and area of over 50,000 sq. ft. and equipped with state-of-the art equipment from most recognized and reliable organizations, Mitsui Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd. is all set to provide class-apart technical solutions in the field of PV Advisory and Diagnostic Services.
PI Berlin – Our Technical Partner
PI Berlin is the worldwide leading trusted technical advisor, risk manager and quality assurance provider for PV plants and equipment.
- PV Equipment – From Factory to Site, Services for the Major Components of a PV System
- PV Plants – Quality Assurance from development to construction and through Operation.
With this combined knowledge, technical PI Berlin provides complete advisory services to mitigate risks at any stage of a PV project.
For more details please visit: https://www.pi-berlin.com/
Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
The Mitsui Chemicals Group is contributing to resolve the energy challenges through its sustainable energy-related businesses, including the Diagnostics and Consulting Business in photovoltaic power generation and at the TAHARA SOLAR WIND™ Joint Project.
For more details please follow: https://jp.mitsuichemicals.com/en/service/next_generation/energy.htm
Our Spectrum of PV Services in India at Glance
Module Certification and Qualification
Some of the Key Test Standards Mitsui Chemicals India is capable for:
- IEC 61215/ IS 14286 (BIS)
- IEC / IS 61730 -1 & 2 (BIS)
- IEC 61646 / IS 16077
- IEC 62804
- IEC 62782
- Beyond IEC
- IEC 61853
- IEC 62788
- Component Quality Verification
- Performance Warranty verification
- Cleaning Robots impact qualification
- Name Plate Verification
- Energy Rating & PAN File Generation
- LeTID & PID
- Hotspot Risk
- Technical Reports
- Bankability of Modules
- Yield Assessment
- Procurement Support
- EPC, O&M, MSA
- Bid Management Services
- O&M Evaluation
- Insurance Claims
- Refining P50 Forecast
- Field Inspection & Troubleshooting Activities
- Due Diligence
- Soiling Losses
- Performance Verifications
Component Tests: Including EVA sheet, backsheet and others
- IEC 62788
- IEC 63202
- Site Assessment
- Routine Testing
- Inline Inspections
- Reference/Calibration Modules
- Component Quality Verification
Developing credence by ensuring quality standard and Mitsui Chemicals India proves it with accreditation and recognition.
NABL Accreditation: Accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL), a Constituent Board of Quality Council of India.
We provide NABL + ILAC mark in our report.
Scope of accreditation: Laboratory is accredited for its testing facilities according to NABL.
Quality Policy and Objectives
- We are committed to provide quality testing services according to the ISO / IEC 17025:2017 standard by ensuring the accuracy of the test results while considering Customer’s Requirements & Satisfaction, by maintaining impartiality & confidentiality in testing. Also, ensure all the Laboratory activities are free from pressures (influencing factors internal or external) and other activities that could impact impartiality and trust of client.
- Competency of individuals responsible for handling, performing & reporting of tests is maintained by ensuring their abilities and expertise to compare the test results with other agencies until being accepted.
- We use best-in class laboratory practices, test methods, test personnel and equipment, focusing on continual improvement of the Laboratory and its management system.
The management is committed to meet the following objectives of the organization:
- Establish, implement and maintain Quality System in line with ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Improve Customer Satisfaction Levels by continually improving the internal processes with involvement to all the employees.
- No repeated Customer Complaints
- Compliance to delivery dates of test reports
- Compliance to all applicable Statutory & Regulatory requirements.
Plot No. 5 & 6, Swastik Industrial Estate,
Village Sari, Taluka Sanand,
District Ahmedabad, Gujrat – 382220 INDIA